- Is like prison for the child removed and placed in the protective custody of a stranger who knows nothing about them.
- Is abusive to the child who been rearranged without permission.
- Is cruel to the child who’s only crime was to be conceived.
- Is like being forced into some supposed protective bubble, and made to watch everyone else have what was taken from you.
- It’s a cruel game played with children to young to be heard when they protest with their cries and their silence, after what was their is forcibly taken.
- Means your Mama will be insane until you make it home.
- Means your family will be insane until you make it home.
- Means you will be forced to live a lie against your will.
- Means you will be forced to like it.
- Means you’ll be condemned if you don’t like it.
- Means you will watch in horror as your Mama treats you like a stranger when you come home.
- Means that God will be the only one you can trust. Ever.
- Is a sad solution. To the Adopted.
- Is when home is destroyed from the inside out and you seem to be immune inside your bubble called home.
- If only. My Mama could see.
- Stole from me.
- Stole from my Mama and made her believe she gained.
- Is insanity. But my bubble of home protected me.
- Did not take Mama from me inside. She’s safe in me.
Maybe. My sisters don’t know Mama really. Cuz maybe Mamas lived with me all along? And what they live with is her shell. Cuz the Mama living inside me is way more fun than the one I try to connected back too.
It’s like she’s lost a part of herself when I was adopted. Too. And God’s bringing that one piece back to bring her spirit that’s in me home to her? Healing is strange. No one really knows what it looks like. This I do know. It’s always darkest before the dawn.
Read those words again about adoption. And ask yourself, “would I enjoy a life like that? Take a moment and ponder what my words describe. Imagine yourself cut off from all you now know. And no way to get to Mama for anything. Then tell me how great Adoption is. Forcing me to mourn the loss of a woman that’s not dead? Forcing me to act like I am someone else’s child? For what? What?
What was the reason. Cuz in my mind? No reason was ever good enough!!!!
Let Cardi b drive the point home.
yeah. What was the reason?