Well. We may have missed the mark that adoption said was attainable. But we did hit a humanity mark.
- One. A woman was in trouble with a baby created.
- A woman wanted a baby.
- A doctor helped them.
- A lawyer helped them.
- And adoption seemed like a solution.
- But adoption didn't know it all.
- Kids grow up missing home, Mama and family.
- Mama's have trauma from relinquishment.
- Mama's don't want to seem weak because they missed what they once had. Their child.
- Folks need to be kinder to all people involve in adoption.
- Adoption does affect us all.
- Mama's need forgiveness mirrored to them so they can forgive themselves.
- We the adoptees need to forgive ourselves for not being able to bond with our new parents like our Mamas. We try hard to give you all we can.
- Adoptions leaves families with missing parts and gapping holes that need not even be there.
- Adoption does not get to keep me confined to an archaic modality. I am more. Than just adopted. I am a child that is the product of two woman that have not yet met physically. But I am trying to help them see that they know each other well, thanks to me.
- I am looking for the need to do this? And for the reason why we don't let the kids I. One the plan and let them have a say? We do gore into adults you know?
There is hope. When all is lost. That is when God can truly work divine things out.
Thanks for diving deep.